Scholastic 39 Clues - Rapid Fire : Giveaway!
See Giveaway info below the jump (now closed). Winner was choosen: Congrats to Mary Sprecher!
39 Clues is a adventure series with books my boys enjoy reading as well as visiting the online game and collecting the cards - that are all part of the story. Something exciting has come out for the holidays- and it includes eBooks that can be read on mobile devices. Beginning on December 25, a different top secret eBook short story will be released daily, leading up to an explosive finale on December 31. The 39 Clues Rapid Fire ebooks can be read on tablets, smartphone, eReaders or computers. Codes hidden in each of the seven stories combine to unlock an exclusive card and medal on https://www.the39clues.com. Following the 39 Clues stories can be a fun addition to holiday adventures and offer a great way to get in daily reading time - without any complaints.
Where to buy: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire" stand-alone adventure stories will be available December 25-31 for sale at online retailers for $0.99 each. Seven days, seven stories—one explosive secret.
Prize - One (1) winner receives:
- 39 Clues: Hardcover Boxed Set 1-10, Retail Value $129.90
To enter - you must be the parent, family member or caregiver of child or teen who loves adventure series. A full listing of rules is at the bottom of this post. ONLY TWO ENTRIES per person. One entry equals one comment on this post. 1st entry should be a comment explaining why you want to win the 39 Clue series for your child/teen. For those that want a second entry, please share this contest over Twitter and comment on this post with a link to your tweet. Here is a suggestion for those that want to tweet:
Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Only TWO entries/comments per person.
Giveaway timing: Contest runs from December 21 to December 26, 2011 10pm pst.
--A Valid email address must be entered in the private "email" section of the comment (not in the comment text). If a valid email address is not provided, another winner will be chosen.
--Winner must be located in North America (Canada/US). Shipments can only be made to Canada/US.
--Scholastic is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes may vary.
Here is information from the The 39 Clues website about the series:
- The 39 Clues™ is an interactive and multi-platform adventure series combining books, collectible cards, and an online game where readers become a part of the story. The groundbreaking series is the first of its kind in the publishing industry.
- The 39 Clues series centers around the Cahills—the most powerful family the world has ever known. But the source of the family's power has been lost. Grace Cahill, the last matriarch of the Cahills, changed her will minutes before she died, leaving her descendants an impossible decision: receive a million dollars or a clue. The first Cahill to assemble all 39 clues hidden around the world will discover what makes the family so powerful—a reward beyond measure. It's Cahill versus Cahill in a race to the finish, with readers hot on the heels of the main characters, fourteen-year-old Amy Cahill and her eleven-year-old brother, Dan.
- The series highlights famous historical figures and geographical locations around the globe kicking off with Benjamin Franklin (Paris, France) in Book 1: The Maze of Bones, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Vienna, Austria) in Book 2: One False Note, Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Tokyo, Japan) in Book 3: The Sword Thief, Howard Carter (Cairo, Egypt) in Book 4: Beyond the Grave, Anastasia Romanov (St. Petersburg, Russia) in Book 5: The Black Circle, Amelia Earhart (Australia) in Book 6: In Too Deep, Shaka Zulu (Pretoria, South Africa) in Book 7: The Viper’s Nest, Pu Yi (China) in Book 8: The Emperor’s Code, Anne Bonny (Jamaica) in Book 9: Storm Warning, and William Shakespeare (England) in Book 10: Into the Gauntlet.
- The 39 Clues Madrigal Maze App for the Apple iPhone™ and iPod Touch® has been ranked among the top "Paid Kids Games" in Apple’s App Store since release.
Official Website https://www.the39clues.com/rapidfire
Disclosure: TechMamas.com was supplied with a 39 Clues series box set to review. This is not a paid post.